As if we needed a reason to love Make Up For Ever even more, they are essentially hosting the makeup intervention of our dreams - except nicer and in a much classier fashion. Starting February 1st through mid-April, they will be taking their Make Up Bag Remix to 9 cities across North America to transform makeup application as we know it.
Customers can bring in their make up bags and professional makeup artists will teach you how to use what you've already got - regardless of the brand or type of product.
Their goal is to teach women how to actually do their own make up, not just have it applied by a make up artist which is what usually happens when you sit down at a cosmetics counter.
Need another reason to check it out?! They've partnered with actress, Christina Ricci to create a special make up bag for the tour, which will be available for purchase at all stops, as well as Sephora.com later on.
Sign up fast, visit www.facebook.com/MAKEUPFOREVERUSA to book your Make Up Bag Remix session.
Tour location / dates:
- Los Angeles, CA: February 1st – 3rd
- San Francisco, CA: February 9th – 10th
- Las Vegas, NV: February 16th – 17th
- Dallas, TX: February 23rd – 24th
- Miami, FL: March 2nd – 3rd
- New York, NY: March 9th – 10th
- Boston, MA: March 23rd – 24th
- Chicago, IL: April 6th – 7th
- Toronto, ON: April 13th – 14th