In keeping with our promise to deliver up to the minute behinds the scenes beauty, check out the savvy stylings at Trina Turk.
GET THE LOOK: HAIR & SKIN
Lead Hair Stylist: Esther Langham for beauty.com using PHYTO & T3 Tools
Inspiration: A girl going to a flower market in California with healthy, fresh ease.
1. Apply PHYTO Professional Intense Volume Mousse on wet hair and work back into the roots. Then apply the PHYTO Phytovolume Actif Volumizing Spray from the middle of the hair down to the tips
2. Section the hair off at the nape of the neck and using a medium round brush from T3, blow dry the hair back with the T3 Featherweight Luxe 2i
3. Once each section is dry, set the hair by pinning it up. This will also help keep volume in the hair. The goal is to achieve volume, smoothness and bounce (using the T3 SinglePass Straightening & Styling Iron for wavy or curly hair).
4. After taking the clips out, finishing the look b y applying Phyto Professional Glossing Cream onto the roots and the PHYTO Phytolisse Ultra-Glossing Finishing Serum through the hair to the ends.
5. Part the hair in the center and carefully secure a wide hair band at the crown.
6. Finish with PHYTO PROFESSIONAL Workable Holding Spray to hold in place.
GET THE GLOW: Boots NO7 products were used on the face and body to create the effortless California cache:
Quick Thinking Swipes
Beautiful Skin Vitality Roll-On
Beautiful Skin T Zone Rescue
Beautiful Skin Day Cream
Silky Leg Oil
Intensively Moisturizing Body Serum
GET THE LOOK: MAKEUP BY STILA
INSPIRATION: Trina’s collection was inspired by the iconic LA Flower mart, so we chose makeup in a bouquet of colors. The hues are like the petals of a flower, with a soft finish but opaque in color. – Sarah Lucero, Stila’s Global Director of Creative Artistry
Stila stay all day waterproff brow color
Post a Comment