No one can deny that Jill Stuart is one of the most coveted designers to score a show invite to on the NYFW schedule. Just because you didn’t get to sit front row along side celebrities like Katie Chang and Perry Reeve, doesn’t mean you have to miss out on all the magnificent hair and makeup.
Check out the back stage beauty for Jill Stuart – Spring 2014 New York Fashion Week
Hair by Odile Gilbert for Kérastase Paris
1. Prep hair with Mousse Bouffante and blow dry, rough drying using hands
2. Create a middle part with a slight zig-zag at the front hairline
3. Curl hair in sections, just at the mid-lengths, with a 1 ½” barrel curling iron
4. Brush out the curls using fingers and spray Powder Bluff throughout the style
5. Fluff up the hair with hands for a bit of an “electric” look and finish with Laque Dentelle
Kérastase Mousse Bouffante – A volumizing mousse that provides buildable volume and body, adds fullness and structure without weight
Kérastase Powder Bluff – A texturizing dry shampoo that infuses texture and body with exceptional softness and without residue
Kérastase Laque Dentelle – A micro-mist hairspray that sets all styles in place with a flexible long-lasting hold
Makeup by Aaron De Mey, SEPHORA Artistry Ambassador
Overall look: the fashion collection look is defined by cool, fresh skin that is punctuated with “imperfection” in the form of raw, intense glossy eyes. This look mirrors the chic, modern feel of the season’s collection; it’s makeup a girl would do herself, but with an elevated feel achieved through touches of metallic sliver and glowing skin.
Products Used To Get the Look:
Post a Comment